Monday, August 07, 2006

YAY! Im going to Dan's.


Yup, he's gonna let me go with him for the rest of the summer. Which is a good thing. I can't wait to be in his arms again. I just want to be pretty again... I want to be OK... I told him that Id rather life life too fat wtih him, than at all. I told him that I hate people, and dont need to go out into the world. Ill stay home and be fat by myself, with him.

He things Im nuts, and will go crazy. But he doenst live in my body... he doesnt understand. I am perfectly willing to stay with him and live my life, even it it means not going out anymore into this cruel world. I never want to feel like I have for the last month ever again.

We have come up with a plan to once and for all determine if I could live that way. Im gonna go to is place, and for the rest of the summer, Im not going to go out. Im gonna pretend that I really cant go out, becuase Im too fat to go out.... to see how I react. I think Ill love it. He says Ill go crazy. We'll see. I just cant wait to get there!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home